Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CLASSIC COCOA MIX IN A JAR



Layer the ingredients for a nice presentation. This mix will fill a 1-quart jar (12 servings), but if your containers are different sizes, just keep the ratio of ingredients constant. You can include a book and/or nice mug with your mix.
Classic Cocoa Mix In A Jar

Yield: Makes 1 quart mix or 12 servings hot cocoa

1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup powdered milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows

Layer sugar, cocoa powder, powdered milk, salt, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
Include the following instruction for preparation: "Mix contents in a large bowl. For each serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mix in a mug and stir in 1 cup boiling water. Store remaining mix in airtight container."

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm making it for christmas and have linked this from my blog. Thankyou.
    crazylifeofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. H,

    I love this also, it's so easy and it looks so pretty. I appreciate you linking to my site. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I'm gonna make this for my boyfriend! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete